Welcome to a new, sustainable, community-friendly way of shopping for grocery essentials
- If sustainable refill products could come to you.
- In the places you regularly visit.
- Without single use plastic.
- All while raising money for the community you love.
The Society Company is a new venture that aims to bring you great quality food and household essentials while helping raise money for local communities like schools, charities or places of worship AND help the environment at the same time!
We offer subscriptions that deliver competitively priced, sustainably sourced and packaged household essentials to community members and we return 15p of every £1 of sales back to their community.
All our products come from sustainable suppliers so you receive your products in the lowest impact packaging, all of which you can either recycle or return for us to refill again and again.
Stronger Communities through Sustainable Shopping.
How it Works for You
Our subscription packages allow you to choose 14 or 20 household essentials every month from our range of lovingly selected everyday items.
We offer pantry essentials like tea, coffee, oat milk, porridge oats, rice, pasta, dried fruits and chocolate to feed your family. We’ve also selected household products like Ecover washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets and fantastic toiletries like Faith in Nature handwash, shampoo and conditioner.
In normal times, we’ll deliver your order every month to your community to pick up when you’re already there for maximum convenience and minimum delivery impact. During the lockdown, we’ll deliver to you at home to help keep you safe.
How it Works for Your Community
Every time you spend, we’ll give 15% back to your chosen community. So, whether it’s your children’s primary school, your place of worship, your community centre or even your place of work, you can be sure that your purchases are not only reducing waste but also creating new revenue for the places that matter to you.
The more people subscribe, the more money can be put towards the projects your community needs.
We launched with St Stephen’s Primary School in Shepherd’s Bush W12 in 2019 and with the Rokesly Schools in Crouch End N8 in early 2020, and during lockdown we have expanded our service to deliver to anyone in W12, N8 plus N10 & NW8.
If you would like us to work with your community, please fill in the community name and your email below and we’ll be in touch, or click here to find out more.
Please choose your subscription
- The Essentials provides you with the products you need to feed and clean your family and home on a pay-per-delivery plan.
- Choose 14 products to receive every 4 weeks from our selection of 60+ and update your choices as often as you like.
- Peace of mind means an advance payment of £240 that gives you 12 deliveries of 14 items, offering even more value than The Essentials pay-per-delivery plan.
- Keep costs low whilst still receiving 14 quality products every 4 weeks and update your choices as often as you like.
- Family Size provides you with even more of the products you need to feed and clean your family and home on a pay-per-delivery basis.
- Choose 20 products to receive every 4 weeks from our selection of 60+ and update your choices as often as you like.